Kitsbow Origin Long-Sleeve Jersey - Men's
Item # KIT001D
Kitsbow Origin Long-Sleeve Jersey - Men's $174.95
Inspiring all mountain adventures.
Just because saggy and baggy seems to be the norm in mountain bike wardrobes these days doesn't mean that loosey-goosey has to be your style of choice. You can embrace clean lines and a keen eye for detail, thanks to elevated pieced like the Kitsbow Origin Long-Sleeve Jersey for men. The Origin Long-Sleeve Jersey is made for those who prefer to begin with performance, and end with classic styling, with clean aesthetics that don't distract from the ride.
Made from Polartec Power Stretch Pro fabric, the Origin Long-Sleeve is light and breathable, with exceptional range of motion and a fit that's slim and tailored to be on the bike. It features Schoeller armor on the shoulders and elbows, offering an abrasion-resistant backup to bulky hydration-pack straps, or moments when dusty corners send you drifting into the woods. But part of the beauty of the Origin Long-Sleeve is that you can skip the hydration pack when you ride with it, opting instead to stow a water bottle in one of the three back pockets, along with your spare tube and nutrition. A fourth pocket on the side offers you a secure zippered spot to stash your cards or keys on the go.
- Classic inspired style with elevated MTB fit
- Move freely with lightweight Polartec Power Stretch
- Full-arm coverage against abrasion and sun
- Backup armor on shoulders and elbows increase durability
- 3-pocket rear for nutrition, water, and tools
- Zippered stash pocket stows valuables
- Reflective piping increases visibility if you have to hit pavement
View more Men's Long Sleeve Mountain Bike Jerseys
|Jersys and Shirts|
|2X- Small||X- Small||Small||Medium||Large||X-Large|
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.
- Measure the circumference around the base of the neck.
- Front Length:
- Measure from the base of your collar at your neck to the hem.
- Natural waist measurement above the hops.