Much as it pains one to admit, there's undoubtedly life beyond the trails, and while you can't always be in the saddle, you can (almost) always be in the Kitsbow Haskell Men's Shorts. They're rally-ready trail shorts that look good enough to wear out on a first (bike, or non-bike) date, with understated Kitsbow style that'll trick everyone into thinking you're just a regular person wearing regular shorts.
Made of nylon and Spandex, the Haskell moves with you whether you're cranking up leaf-covered climbs or playing some backyard lawn games, and it has a DWR coating to repel trailside mist and spilled beverages alike. It goes without saying that the shorts have been carefully designed to wick moisture and speed evaporation, too, so you stay cool under the pressure of awkward first-date questions and gut-churning descents like it's no big thing.
- Casual style shorts for conquering drops, and date nights
- Stretchy and durable fabric holds up to trail use
- Nylon wicks away perspiration to keep you cool
- Shed mud, sweat, and tears with DWR coating
- Six pockets stash snacks and tools for the trail