Why We Like The Invader 2.0 Helmet
Built for the long haul, the lightweight Kali Invader 2.0 Helmet is a lightweight and reliable full-face helmet for trail use. With plenty of ventilation ports, this is the first full-face helmet we’re comfortable wearing while putting some uphill effort in. The lightweight shell doesn't weigh much more than a traditional helmet, so we’re happy to enjoy the protective chin bar without any compromise.
- Lightweight full-face helmet for all-day trail rides
- Plentiful amount of ventilation ports keeps head cool
- Dial adjustment allows for unprecedented full-face fit
- Kali offers lifetime crash replacement
- Item #KAPJ01L
- Shell Material
- Fit Adjustment
- Full Face
- EN 1078, Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 6.6oz (640g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
November 23, 2022
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Size Bought:
- 5' 7"
What a handsome helmet! My head measurement is 22.5" and XS/M fits perfect. It doesn't look big when wearing it. Great communication with customer service and fast shipment with tracking.
June 30, 2021
- I've used it several times
Holy moly! This helmet is legit every bit as comfortable and cool as my Smith open-faced helmet. I rode in upper 90-degree weather yesterday and the helmet breathes plenty and gave me the confidence to ride a bit faster than usual. My husband is going to order one too!
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help