The Alchemy Helmet sits on the top step of Kali's trail helmet offerings, featuring a lighter and more ventilated shell than the Maya enduro helmet, and enhanced protection compared to the Chakra Plus trail helmet. This makes it an ideal choice for everything from epic cross-country marathons to spirited trail riding, and it comes equipped with Kali's most advanced protective features to help you stay safe regardless of your two-wheeled endeavor.
Taking a closer look at the Alchemy Helmet, you'll find that it uses Kali's Composite Fusion technology. Composite Fusion merges the lightweight yet tough polycarbonate shell with an EPS foam liner inside the mold, eliminating any air gaps between the two pieces. This creates a stronger and lighter helmet that is able to absorb g-forces more effectively.
In addition to Composite Fusion, the Alchemy comes with Kali's latest protective technology known as the Low Density Layer (LDL). The Low Density Layer consists of strategically placed gel pads on the inside surface of the EPS foam, next to your head. These gel pads are able to compress, rotate, and shear in any direction, helping to reduce low-g linear impacts as well as rotational impacts. Kali claims a 25% reduction in rotational impact force and a 30% reduction in low-g linear impact forces with this design. By combining the soft LDL gel padding with Composite Fusion in-molded shells, Kali helmets are designed to address a wide range of impacts from low to high speeds.
- A lightweight, well-ventilated lid for XC and trail riding
- Composite Fusion shell results in a stronger and lighter helmet
- Low Density Layer protects against rotational and low-g impacts
- Shell features 21 large vents to provide cooling airflow
- Micro-adjustable closure system with two position height adjustment
- Locking buckle and sliders preserve your ideal fit
- Washable, moisture-wicking pads pull sweat away from your head
- Breakaway visor offers additional protection in a crash
- Item #KAP001M
- Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older, EN 1078
- Fit Adjustment
- Micro-Fit closure system with two position height adjustment
- 21 vents
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 years
- Claimed Weight
- 10.6oz (300g)
- Shell Material
This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer . For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov