Wilder Carbon R Trail Mountain Bike
Why We Like The Wilder Carbon R Trail Mountain Bike
For spirited trail riding and flat-out cross-country racing, we hop on the Wilder Carbon Trail to see us through to the finish line. This lightweight XC bike helps us cover ground a lot quicker than your average trail bike thanks to a trimmed-down carbon frame paired with 115mm of Juliana's finely-tuned Superlight rear suspension. Compared to the longer travel Juliana Joplin, the Wilder is meant for racking up more mileage in less time without giving up too much in the way of downhill capability.
Though the Wilder is optimized for cross-country and marathon racing, the 120mm front fork and quick-rolling 29-inch wheels make this a capable bike for riding our local trails day in and day out. The Wilder's geometry is poised for responsive turning and quick acceleration, but we're also very impressed by the generally stable feel when the trail points downhill, meaning we wouldn't hesitate to drop in on some unfamiliar trails knowing we can make it down the mountain with confidence.
*Due to unprecedented demand in the global supply chain and the bike industry over the last 18 months, material weight and exact components are subject to change. We are working diligently to keep tech specs updated, and any adjustments will be minor. If you have any questions, reach out to a Gearhead by chatting online or calling 1-888-276-7130.
- A short travel 29er blending XC and trail characteristics
- 115mm of rear travel driven by efficient Superlight suspension
- Carbon frame is built to be stiff yet not uncomfortable
- Frame has room for two water bottles in the main triangle
- Geometry is geared toward sharp, precise handling
- NX Eagle 12-speed drivetrain gets us up and over the climbs
- SDG Tellis dropper post gets the seat out of our way on descents
- Juliana bikes are tuned for lighter weight riders than the Santa Cruz equivalent
- Item #JLIC06E
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.