Why We Like The Roubion Carbon CC Mountain Bike Frame
By combining the speedy rollover of a 29er front wheel with the nimbleness of a 27.5in out back, the Juliana Roubion gives us the best handling characteristics of each wheel size. The Roubion has 150mm of finely-tuned VPP travel, made to pair with a 160mm fork. This gives us enough travel to make it down any steep mountain trail, but not so much to hold us back on big-mileage, epic rides. Geometry-wise the bike is fairly long and slack, with a 64.5-degree head tube angle in the low flip-chip setting. This brings confidence at higher speeds, but with a seat tube angle approaching 77-degrees, the bike has a comfortable pedaling position to manage that slack front end.
The Roubion frame uses Juliana's highest-grade carbon materials and layup, known as Carbon CC. It saves roughly a 1/2lb of weight over the base-level Carbon C frames, but offers the same degree of stiffness and strength thanks to Juliana's advanced carbon engineering expertise. The frame comes with a Super Deluxe Ultimate air shock, which is the top offering in the RockShox lineup and features intuitive adjustments and a smooth, consistent feel.
- An all-mountain bike with mixed wheel sizes
- Plow through chunder with a 29in front wheel
- Snake through tight switchbacks with a 27.5in rear wheel
- Equipped with 150mm of VPP travel designed to pair with a 160mm fork
- Carbon CC frame is among the highest quality in the industry
- Juliana bikes are tuned for lighter-weight riders vs. Santa Cruz
- Item #JLIC065
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.