Why We Like the Montebianco 2 Polarized Sunglasses
Whether we're climbing up on Lone Peak or out for a run in the valley, we're getting clear optics from the Montebianco 2 Polarized Sunglasses by Julbo. They're the perfect companion for expeditions where we're constantly battling the glare from the sun, and they've been redesigned for a more contemporary and more dynamic aesthetic. Grip Tech temples and a non-slip bridge ensure these sunglasses stay put while we're romping around in the mountains, and their removable side shields are perfect for safe expeditions at higher altitudes.
- Dynamic sunglasses for high-altitude adventures and sporty fun
- Grip Tech temples and a non-slip bridge keeps these glasses in place
- Removable side shields block the sun at altitude
- A contemporary look with an 8 base curve
- Curved temples provide an ergonomic profile for a good grip
- Item #JULM06I
- [Black/Blue/White, Blue Dark/Blue/Mint] Spectron 3 Polarized (polycarbonate), [Black REACTIV 2-3 Glare Control] REACTIV 2-3 Glare Control (trivex), [Black/REACTIVHigh Mountain] REACTIV 2-4 Polarized (trivex)
- [Black REACTIV 2-3 Glare Control] lighlty polarized (glare control), [Black/Blue/White, Blue Dark/Blue/Mint, Black/REACTIV High Mountain] yes
- [Black/Blue/White, Blue Dark/Blue/Mint] no, [Black REACTIV 2-3 Glare Control, Black/REACTIVHigh Mountain] yes
- Interchangeable Lens
- Face Size
- Base Curve
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.