Traze AMP Short-Sleeve Jersey
You've dismounted from your bike to scope out the sketchy line you're about to drop into, which plunges over a steep boulder and onto the trail below. Luckily, you're wearing the Ion Men's Traze AMP Short-Sleeve Jersey with its breathable fabric keeping you cool and comfortable when your heart rate increases and you begin to sweat. This knitted fabric provides an active cooling effect by rapidly transferring sweat to the surface of the fabric where it readily evaporates into the surrounding air. Not only does this fabric prevent you from overheating on long uphill slogs and heart-pounding sections of trail, but it's constructed from recycled materials that are eco-friendly without sacrificing performance.
- Lightweight, breathable jersey for trail riding and enduro
- Material rapidly wicks sweat for natural cooling
- Integrated microfiber glasses wipe on underside of jersey
- Recycled materials provide eco-friendly performance
- Hidden zipper pocket stores your smaller riding essentials
- Item #INBE034
- Responsible Collection
- [face fabric] recycled polyester pique (88% recycled polyester, 12% recycled elastane), [insert] 94% polyester, 6% elastane
- hidden zipper pocket
- Recommended Use
- enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help