Why We Like The Mojo 4 XT Mountain Bike
With playful 27.5in wheels and a sporty 130mm of rear travel, we use the Mojo 4 XT Mountain Bike to turn sandstone trails into an endless maze of side hits and rock gaps. The Mojo benefits from the magical platform of DW-Link rear suspension, providing industry-leading rear wheel traction for tricky climbs and pinning corners on technical trails that would likely out-pace other 130mm-travel bikes. When you factor in the reactive, climbing-friendly geo provided by the 65.4-degree head tube angle and 76.6-degree seat tube angle, the result is an ultra-responsive trail bike that’s well-suited for riders who still dig the 27.5in wheels.
This XT Build makes the most of Shimano’s workhorse XT drivetrain and braking components for crisp shifting at a moment’s notice and instant stopping power. The Fox Float Factory DPS shock with EVOL provides the most adjustment in the Fox line, while the Pike Ultimate RC2 fork provides the latest tech from RockShox as their best-in-class trail fork. Hand-picked components include a carbon bar from Ibis, and their in-house aluminum wheels that find the perfect balance between weight and durability.
*Due to unprecedented demand in the global supply chain and the bike industry over the last 18 months, material weight and exact components are subject to change. We are working diligently to keep tech specs updated, and any adjustments will be minor. If you have any questions, reach out to a Gearhead by chatting online or calling 1-888-276-7130.
- Ibis's trail smashing mid-travel bike built for fun
- Carbon frame is strong, lightweight, and trail damping
- Geometry and wheel size is specced to create a fun and nimble bike
- Ibis DW-link allows for pedaling efficiency and a bottomless feel
- 27.5in wheels are nimble and pick their way through the chunder
- Standard boost spacing makes it easy to find replacement parts
- Size-specific components such as bars, seat post, and stem
- Item #IBSB07L