Not what you're expecting.
Chances are good that if you've been in a running store in the past few years, you've seen a Hoka staring down at you from the shoe wall. Hoka shoes always make an impression. Before you assume the shoes are heavy, clunky, or "just too much", give max cushioning a chance and consider the Hoka One One Conquest 3 Running Shoe as your next long run companion.
The Conquest has come a long way since its inaugural version, ditching the speed laces and moving towards a lighter, more flexible upper to accommodate a wider range of foot shapes than the original. Something that hasn't changed: the responsive ride, even though Hoka upped the EVA cushioning this year. The Conquest remains snappy and quick even on its enormous EVA platform as one of Hoka's firmest shoes. Don't worry about having to dig your way out of a pillow of cushioning on every step of a Sunday long run; the Conquest 3 will give you feedback from mile one to mile 20, while providing extra cushioning to your joints.
The Conquest's rocker profile and an extremely stable shape are especially useful as your form begins to slip when you get to the doldrums of an all-day run. The construction encourages a healthy midfoot stride even when you don't want to think about it for less strain on your muscles over the miles.
- Hoka's most responsive shoe cushions while it pops
- Enormous stack height protects joints on the roads
- Rocker profile and wide base promote an even midfoot stride
- Flexible, welded uppers accommodate a range of foot shapes
- Plush Ortholite insole cushions and supports
View more Women's Road Running Shoes
Hoka One One Footwear
|MM||US Men's||US Women's||EU||UK|
- How to Measure:
- First, measure your foot in millimeters. Then find the corresponding size on the chart. If your size in millimeters matches exactly on the grid, order one size above
- Example: If your foot is 262mm, the grid shows it matches up to a US Men's size 8.5 so you should get a US Men's size 9.