C7 Gore-Tex ShakeDry Cancellara Stretch Jacket
When we hear the name Cancellara we think of his distinguished cycling career that includes a whopping 7 victories at the Spring Classics with their notoriously unforgiving terrain and foul weather. As one of the greatest Classics riders in modern times, Cancellara knows what it takes to brave the elements, which is why Gore partnered with him to create the C7 Gore-Tex ShakeDry Cancellara Stretch Jacket. Combining a sleek, body-hugging design with Gore-Tex Shakedry technology, this jacket provides an impenetrable barrier from torrential rain and whipping wind. And thanks to the specially engineered stretch panels, this jacket conforms to your every move to ensure your mobility on the bike is never restricted.
Sitting at the heart and center of this waterproof jacket, Gore-Tex Shakedry repels heavy showers and thunderstorms from ruining daily rides and training sessions. What makes this technology stand out is the removal of a traditional jacket's face fabric, instead placing the waterproof, breathable membrane on the outside of the jacket. This way, the jacket will continue to bead off moisture as you ride through the rain, no matter how long your ride takes you in foul weather. As the name would have you guessing, a simple rustle will get the water shedding off of you and onto the ground. Another benefit, Shakedry construction remains highly breathable, so you don't overheat or soak in heavy perspiration from the inside-out.
- Lightweight rain jacket with an aero race fit
- Strategically-placed stretch panels move with you on the bike
- Gore-Tex Shakedry never wets out, even in hours of rain
- Shakedry remains durably waterproof and highly breathable
- Dropped rear hem protects your back from road spray
- Compactly folds into your rear jersey pocket on the road
- Zippered rear pocket for essentials and everyday items
- Unique "orbit blue" colorway is Cancellara's personal choice
- Item #GWRG02U
- [membrane/laminate] 100% Gore-Tex, [stretch inserts] 37% nylon, 44% polyester, 19% elastane, [lining] 100% nylon
- 1 rear zip
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help