Comfy in the cockpit.
You've been mapping out a weekend ride since Thursday afternoon at the office, so when Saturday morning rolls around, already scorching by 8 a.m., trust the Gore Bike Wear Oxygen Cool Glove to cushion you and help you stay cool from the start of your journey to the end hours later.
Made with highly breathable fabric, including ventilating mesh inserts, the Oxygen Cool will work with you to help you stay cool as it significantly improves your dexterity in the cockpit. Its lightweight combination of gel and foam palm padding will absorb road noise whether you stay on tarmac or venture onto gravel, ensuring your hands and wrists don't tire before your legs do.
- Keep your hands cool and cushioned on your longest rides
- Highly breathable fabric with mesh panels ensures breathability
- Padding along palms absorbs fatiguing road vibrations
- Silicone print improves grip and dexterity on bars
- Sweat wipe on thumb helps you keep lenses and faces clean
View more Men's Short Finger Cycling Gloves
GORE Bike Wear
|Hand Circumference||7.8 - 8.3in
(19.8 - 21.1cm)
|8.3 - 8.7in
(21.1 - 22.1cm)
|8.7 - 9.2in
(22.1 - 23.4cm)
|9.2 - 9.7in
(23.4 - 24.6cm)
|9.7 - 10.2in
(24.6 - 25.9cm)
|10.2 - 10.6in
(25.9 - 26.9cm)
|Hand Circumference||6.2 - 6.7in
(15.7 - 17cm)
|6.7 - 7.2in
(17 - 18.3cm)
|7.2 - 7.6in
(18.3 - 19.3cm)
|7.6 - 8.1in
(19.3 - 20.6cm)
|8.1 - 8.6in
(20.6 - 21.8cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, use a tape measure.
- Hand Circumference:
- Measure around the widest part of your hand, not including the thumb.
Reviews & Community
Don't buy these gloves
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I wasted my money buying these gloves. I wore them on one ride and will never wear them again. They do not have a wrist strap, so the glove opening is small in order to make it snug. It is painfully difficult putting them on and taking them off. In spite of that, my hands were slipping around inside the gloves during my ride.
I have worn ONLY Gore Oxygen gloves (with the Velcro strap) for years, and I love them.