Element of Success.
Pick up the Gore Bike Wear Men's Element Gore Windstopper Active Shell Jacket and add some protection against the inevitably breezey, and often unpredictable autumn and spring weather. This versatile jacket is light enough for all-season use and is constructed with a Gore WindStopper membrane, offering exceptional protection from howling winds whether you're cranking along valley roads or traversing some high alpine, exposed singletrack.
The soft, comfortable material offers an excellent next to skin feel and the slightly relaxed cut provides plenty of range of motion while on the bike and room for layers underneath. Other functional features include a zippered Napoleon pocket with cable outlet so you can listen to your tunes, a back zipper stow pocket for snacks, longer back with adjustable hem for a customized fit and keeping wheel spray at bay, and reflective piping on the back and sleeves and logos for extra visibility after dark.
- All-weather cycling jacket keeps you riding outside
- Wind and water-proof membrane blocks tough weather
- Breathable material adds verstality
- Relaxed fit allows for layering over a jersey or baselayer
- Full-length zipper allows for ventilation