Why We Like The Eagle F1 SuperSport Tubeless Tire
When the highly anticipated race day we've been waiting for is finally here, there is only one thing on our mind: speed. Whether getting ready for a time trial, road race, or triathlon, the Eagle F1 SuperSport Tubeless Tire is designed to get you to the finish line as fast and efficiently as possible. The difference between a gold medal and finishing just off the podium in 4th place comes down to tenths of a second, so Goodyear designed the Eagle F1 SuperSport to maximize your overall performance. Featuring a thin tread cap, smooth tread, and the new Dynamic:GSR compound, rolling resistance and weight are reduced, allowing you to maximize your speed. The blend of synthetic and natural rubbers are used to develop Goodyear's 'Magic-Triangle', improving traction, rolling efficiency, and durability. The tubeless complete construction uses the high-pressure Road-UHP tire casing, improving air retention and enhancing protection from cuts and punctures.
- Lightweight race day tubeless road tire designed for speed
- Thin tread cap with smooth tread provide minimal rolling resistance
- Graphene-Silica-Road compound creates the 'Magic-Triangle'
- Multi-compound layer combines with Road-UHP casing for improved air retention
- Lightweight nylon race fabric provides bead to bead cut and puncture protection
- Item #GYR1WU3
- multi-compound material layer, Road-UHP tire casing
- 700 x 25mm, 700 x 28mm
- Tubeless Complete
- 100 [700 x 25mm] 85 [700 x 28mm]
- bead to bead cut and puncture protection
- Claimed Weight
- [700 x 25mm] 9oz (255g), [700 x 28mm] 9.9oz (280g)
- road cycling, traithlon