Pro Trail Gloves
After garnering a substantial reputation as one of the industry leaders in lightweight mountain bike protective gear, we're excited to see G-Form expand their expertise to riding gloves, too. Featuring the same flexible padding as their knee pads and elbow guards, the Pro Trail Gloves protect your fingers against unwanted impacts with trees or rocks, all without feeling cumbersome or bulky on longer rides. The synthetic leather palm provides outstanding comfort thanks to its seamless one-piece design, while the back of the hand ensures you stay cool and dry thanks to breathable moisture-wicking fabrics.
- Mountain bike gloves with impact padding on the fingers
- RPT technology allows flexible padding that hardens upon impact
- Seamless one-piece palm offers superior comfort and trail feel
- Moisture wicking fabric on back hand keeps you cool and dry
- Touchscreen-friendly thumb and index finger tips
- Terry cloth thumb patch for wiping away sweat
- UPF 50+ to protect you against harmful UV rays
- Item #GFM001E
- hook-and-loop strap
- Recommended Use
- downhill, enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
4 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.