Why We Like The Bolle Cold Weather Glove
When the going gets cold we throw on the G-Form Bolle Cold Weather glove to get us out of the house and back home during chilly winter months. These padded cool-weather gloves are what we wear when the singletrack is still dirt, but frozen and a fall would hurt a lot more than usual. The multi-layer insulation is excellent at keeping heat in, and the CE-certified padding is a quality protective layer.
- Cold-weather glove for late fall and early spring rides
- Soft palm with 3 layer insulated construction
- CE EN 388:2016 certified protection with SmartFlex technology
- Machine washable glove is easy to care form
- Designed for superior warmth and hand protection
- Low-profile fit doesn't feel bulky like other winter gloves
- Item #GFMZ00K
- [palm] suede, tri-layer insulation
- mountain biking, road biking, cold weather cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help