Why We Like The Bolle Cold Weather Glove
When the going gets cold we throw on the G-Form Bolle Cold Weather glove to get us out of the house and back home during chilly winter months. These padded cool-weather gloves are what we wear when the singletrack is still dirt, but frozen and a fall would hurt a lot more than usual. The multi-layer insulation is excellent at keeping heat in, and the CE-certified padding is a quality protective layer.
- Cold-weather glove for late fall and early spring rides
- Soft palm with 3 layer insulated construction
- CE EN 388:2016 certified protection with SmartFlex technology
- Machine washable glove is easy to care form
- Designed for superior warmth and hand protection
- Low-profile fit doesn't feel bulky like other winter gloves