Road Modular Chainring
The engineers at FSA are well versed in the world of chainring design, and we'd argue that few others on the market put as much attention on perfecting every little detail as they do. It's easy to see in examples like the FSA Road Modular Chainring, which is precision CNC machined out of 7075 T6 aluminum for long term durability. The Road Modular Chainrings feature shift ramps to keep things moving smoothly, and the outer rings utilize stainless steel pins to keep ring alignment dialed. While the inner rings feature a 110 x 4 BCD, the outer uses a sleek direct-mount application that's compatible with a variety of FSA cranksets, allowing you to dial your drivetrain just how you like it.
- Durable and precise chainrings for modular FSA cranks
- Precision CNC machined out of super sturdy AL707 T6
- Shifting ramps assist in clean, seamless shifts
- Stainless steel pins on outer rings keep spacing dialed
- Direct-mount outer ring looks seamless when paired with crank
- Compatible with FSA's modular Gossamer, Energy, and SL-K cranksets