Tecbase Pro Liner Tight
The Tecbase Pro Liner Tights are built for long days in the saddle—simply pull them on beneath your baggies and you'll be well-prepared for lengthy rides and even the occasional spill. Made from premium Italian 4-way stretch mesh, these liners are designed to sit stealthily under any pair of outer shorts to add moisture-wicking comfort and muscular support to your ride. Additionally, they feature impact padding on the hips to keep scrapes and bruising to a minimum if you slide out on the trail. Bonded construction with taped seams ensures long-term durability and an irritation-free fit, while the silicone thigh grippers keep the shorts from riding up when you're barreling through rugged terrain.
The Tecbase Pro Liner Tights include Fox's Pro chamois, which was developed in conjunction with the chamois experts at Elastic Interface. High-density foam inserts placed in key pressure points cushions your sit bones during long days in the saddle, while an airy base layer ensures breathability and dries quickly when you're working up a sweat. And unlike many liners, it does all of this without feeling bulky, ensuring you can move freely on the bike without any sacrifices to comfort.
- Performance tights focused on comfort and endurance
- Four-way stretch fabric delivers mobility and breathability
- PRO Chamois cushioned for long days in the saddle
- Impact padding protects you from slide-outs and tumbles
- SuperFabric reinforced knees are abrasion- and water-resistant
- Moisture-wicking properties keep you cool, dry, and comfortable
- Bonded construction with taped seams for durability