Use where appropriate.
Mellow laps, park sessions, video games—we can think of many instances where the gee-golly tech of cycling socks is overkill. Fox Racing's Fox Crew Socks get the job done on days you don't need eight different fabrics, carbon fiber arch support inserts, and a neon cuff that gives everyone around you sunburn. Those are all great features, of course, but when the most strenuous task on the day's docket is scampering from couch to microwave and back during loading screens… yeah.
- A casual crew sock with some light cycling branding
- Embroidered Fox Head logo adds a touch of class
- Soft cotton blend babies your feet while you're not abusing them on singletrack
View more Bike Socks
|Hand Length||7.2 - 7.4in
|7.4 - 7.6in
|7.6 - 7.9in
|7.9 - 8.1in
|8.1 - 8.3in
|8.3 - 8.6in
8.6 - 8.8in
|US Men's Shoe Size||5-8||9-13|
- How to Measure:
- Measure around the fullest part of the hand not including the thumb. If you're right handed, use your right hand and vice versa.
- Socks are measured in US Men's shoe sizes.
Reviews & Community
Would buy another pair
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
These are awesome socks that I use for mountain biking. I have always been one to rock to calf high socks in all aspects of my life. These were bigger than I expected which is a good thing because I have a size 13 shoe. I definitely would buy another pair of these things.
Very comfortable socks. The socks are a little bigger then I was expecting, but overall good socks