Streamlined hydration for any endeavor.
Are you tackling remote alpine singletrack? Maybe you're squeezing in a late-evening ride before the sun crests below the horizon. Either way, the Fox Racing Camber Race Backpack offers the convenient carrying and hydration-friendly use desired by dedicated mountain bikers and adventurous riders alike. It comes in two distinct sizes, with the smaller ten-liter version easily accommodating everyday rides across your local trail system. The larger 15-liter version is great for multi-hour missions and longer adventures where extra snacks, layers, and tools are essential. Both come with a two-liter Hydrapak reservoir for conveniently drinking on your bike, thanks to the 45-degree bite valve with on/off twist.
EVA-molded back panels softly distribute heavy loads, with built-in airflow ventilation to reduce the sweaty feel inherent to many hydration packs. A dedicated tool compartment handily carries your multi-tools, compact pump, CO2 inflators, spare tube, and other repair equipment, so you're not stranded with a mechanical miles from the nearest road. Other storage compartments include waist belt pockets for storing snacks and quick-stow side compartments for grabbing and stashing items.
- Pack in adventures with this compact bag
- Stay hydrated on the trail with 2L reservoir
- Nylon Ripstop construction holds up to trail debris
- Adjustable belt and shoulders keeps pack snug
- Take the sting out of heavy loads with molded EVA back panels
- Ample organizing pockets keep tools, layers, and snacks organized