All in a name.
In your mind, easy rides, relaxed days, and letting the trail be in charge are all foreign ideas. You show up at the trailhead already chomping at the bit to steer your dual-suspension dirt machine out of the gate and onto singletrack, and you don't stop until the trail ends. When you're in the zone, you need kit that has the same kind of tunnel vision as you do. Reach for Fox Racing's Attack Short this season and go send it with a long, shred-ready inseam, ride-specific fit, and built-in chamois supporting you during long or short days in the saddle.
- Wear a short that encourages your high-energy rides
- Rider Attack Position fit is streamlined in the saddle
- Breathable, moisture-wicking fabric ideal for summer rides
- Adjustable waist lets you achieve a tailored fit
- Detachable liner includes PRO chamois for support
- Zippered pockets safely stash lift pass or snacks
- Reflective accents help you stay visible at the trailhead
View more Women's Baggy Bike Shorts
(83.8 - 86.4cm)
(96.5 - 100.3cm)
(73.7 - 74.9cm)
(78.7 - 80.0cm)
(63.5 - 66.0cm)
(76.2 - 80.0cm)
(88.9 - 91.4cm)
(101.6 - 105.4cm)
(73.7 - 74.9cm)
(76.2 - 77.5cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.