No more fraying and tearing.
After designing countless trail riding jerseys over the years, Fox Racing noticed the sleeves being most susceptible to ripping and fraying, due to snagging on vegetation and abrasive rocks lining the trail. Realizing this, Fox Racing designed the Men's Attack Pro Short-Sleeve Jersey with Cordura 4-way stretch woven sleeves, which are incredibly tough and highly resistant to the scratches, snags, and abrasion on the trail.
The remainder of the Attack Pro is comprised of Polartec Delta for quick-drying comfort the moment you begin to sweat, subsequently keeping you utterly cool and comfortable through the duration of your trail ride. This quick-drying synthetic fabric is cut with Fox's Rider Attack Position (RAP), which drops the rear hem, as to provide additional coverage when you're getting aggressive on your bike. It's then finished with laser-cut perforations underneath the arms to prevent excessive sweating and the wet, clammy feel that follows.
- Tough-wearing jersey for aggressive trail riders
- Cordura 4-way stretch sleeves are abrasion-resistant
- Polartec Delta body for lightweight, quick-drying comfort
- Rider Attack Position provides optimal riding coverage
- Laser-cut arm perforations reduce perspiration build-up