Attack Fire Softshell Jacket
When winter arrives, and most of your riding partners have hung up their bikes for the season, throw on your Fox Racing Attack Fire Softshell Jacket and send it down ribbons of frosted singletrack, enjoying the much-needed solitude you get while riding this time of the year. With three-layer softshell and bonded fleece construction, you'll stay warm while you keep logging those precious winter miles.
The Attack Fire Softshell is built to stand up to snow and rain thanks to wind-and-water resistant Ripstop fabric, and a DWR coating that adds an extra shield to the construction, encouraging the water to roll off the jacket rather than soaking through. Underneath the 3-layer fabric, you'll find bonded fleece that brushes against your skin with a soft feel, providing insulation when the temperatures dip, and wicking properties that pull sweat away from your skin so that you don't overheat during hard riding. Snagging branches as you rip down the trail is a pretty regular occurrence, so Fox incorporates Cordura elbow panels for some extra abrasion resistance.
- Shred some off-season laps in this fiery softshell jacket
- 3-layer construction blocks out cold conditions
- Fleece lining insulates while wicking sweat during hard riding
- DWR treatment helps the jacket shed rain and snow
- Cordura reinforced elbows provide extra durability on the trail
- MTB- and women's-specific fit delivers comfort in a riding stance
- Hi-vis logos boost visibility when heading from home to trail
- Drawcord on hem keeps the elements out and allows customized fit