Item # FVT003I
Five Ten Maltese Falcon Shoe - Women's $129.95
Fly down the trail.
Designed for comfort and speed, the Five Ten Women's Maltese Falcon Shoe delivers all-around high-performance on just about any trail you'll explore. A durable nubuck leather upper with mesh tongue and side panel bring you the ideal blend of toughness and breathable comfort, which is furthered by a perforated toe vamp that promotes cooling airflow. The Maltese Falcon's compression-molded EVA midsole with a mid-flex plate provides impact-absorption, stability, and reliable support on rowdier trails, while the Stealth S1 rubber outsole serves up an ideal combo of sticky traction and tough durability.
- Trail-ready MTB shoes built with comfort and durability
- Nubuck leather upper with mesh side panel increases comfort
- EVA midsole cushions hard impacts and supports your foot
- Perforated toe vamp enhances breathability
- SPD-compatible design provides versatility
- Stealth S1 rubber offers reliable traction
View more Women's Mountain Bike Shoes
|US Men||US Women||Euro||UK||CM|
Reviews & Community
These are compatible with Speedplay Frog cleats, yes?
Gave these as a gift
These are the sickest lady shoes for riding! Definitely worth the investment.
Sticky and controlled. Easy on and off. Look good too!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs small
I've got out on mine twice now and I noticed a big difference in my control and power compared to my old shoes. The grip on the sole is impressive as well.
Do these shoes have a plate that covers the clipless compatibility in case you want to use the shoes with flat pedals?