Stage Technical 12L Backpack
Ideal for the trail rider looking for a relatively compact pack, the Evoc Stage Technical 12L Backpack provides nifty storage within a streamlined, easy-to-carry design. Sized right for carrying a day's worth of riding accessories, this 732-cubic inch pack (12-liters) handily stores your basic repair tools, trail snacks, and small accessories.
Its three-liter reservoir capacity means it's more than sufficient for longer, all-day rides, providing ample hydration when water refills are scarce to non-existent. Plus, there's a convenient helmet-attachment that carries your XC or full-face helmet when you're finished riding for the day.
Adjusting to the width of your shoulders, the pack's innovative Brace Link adjusts the shoulder straps automatically for a truly custom fit without pressure points. The Airflow Contact System combats sweat build-up along your back, thanks to its vented channels and perforated EVA padding. Other key features include an integrated rain cover and protective gear carry for securing knee and shin pads.
- A technical day pack to carry all of your trail riding essentials
- Air Flow Contact System offers plenty of ventilation for your back
- Brace Link allows optimal adjustment of shoulder straps
- Airo Flex hip belt transfers load to the hips for long ride comfort
- Venti Flap system boosts air circulation on the climbs
- Separate tool compartment for quick and easy access
- Works with up to 3-liter hydration bladders (sold separately)
- Integrated rain cover, helmet compartment, and elbow/knee pad carrier
- Item #EVC002W
5 based on 3 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.