Item # ETX0024
Etxeondo Malda Jacket - Women's $240.95
Maintain winter warmth without morphing into a furry creature.
You don't have to grow out your body hair and channel your inner Abominable Snow Woman just to stay warm when you ride this winter (unless that's what you want to do, we're not here to judge). Instead of working your best at morphing into a polar bear, throw on the Etxeondo Malda Jacket for insulated warmth that keeps you going when you're powering up canyons lined with snow banks. With your core wrapped in insulating softshell you'll find the perfect support that keeps you feeling warm without overheating through the winter.
Gore WindStopper Softshell wraps your arms and core with its weather-resistant shield, slicing through wind completely, and providing a barrier that lets light precipitation roll off with ease. Etxeondo's own Termika fabric panels are placed along your sides, which is ideal for relieving you of excess heat and moisture when you're putting in a major effort. Termika is lightweight and breathable, pulling sweat away from your skin so you can keep comfortable, while trapping warm air against your skin so you can keep toasty when the temperatures dip. The inside of the jersey is lined with soft fleece, continuing the wicking and heat trapping trend of Termika.
With a semi-form fitting cut, the Malda Jacket is ideal to be worn on its own on cool days, or layer with your favorite baselayer or form fitting thermal jersey when the temperatures plummet. Etxeondo rates this jacket for cold, but not freezing, winter use, ideal for 32-to-56 degree Fahrenheit rides, though we think if you layer underneath it just right you may be able to take it down below freezing temps. The back of the jersey is equipped with 3-standard cycling pockets to stash your nutrition, tools, and spare tube. Decorating the pockets you'll find reflective accents that work to keep you visible when lighting is low.
- A tough but lightweight jacket for winter rides
- Gore Windstopper cuts the wind and insulates
- Lightweight, breathable Termika side panels
- Fleecy lining traps heat within and keeps you warm
- Reflective accents illuminate under headlights for safety
- Standard cycling pockets stash your riding essentials
- Semi-form fitting has room for layers without excess fabric
View more Women's Jackets
|Chest||32 - 34in
(81 - 86cm)
|34 - 36in
(86 - 91cm)
|36 - 38in
(91 - 96cm)
|38 - 40in
(96 - 101cm)
|40 - 42in
(101 - 106cm)
|42 - 44in
(106 - 111cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results take measurements over your underwear, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the widest part of your chest, under your arms.
- Measure around your natural waist.