Extend riding season beyond the chill.
Whether your winter routine involves banging out a few quick miles on your local greenway or climbing alpine canyons lined with snow banks, you'll want warmth that moves with you through your ride. Throw on the Etxeondo Aldapa jacket for men for the warmth you need to keep you going through your winter ride, wherever it takes you. With Gore Windstopper softshell material and Etxeondo's own Termika fabric, you'll be eager to hit the pavement with the tools you need to stand up to chilly fall and winter riding.
Providing maximum protection where it's needed, the Aldapa jacket uses Gore's Windstopper Softshell to construct the core and arms of the jacket, allowing you to maintain maximum warmth without excessive amounts of weight or bulk. Side panels are constructed with Etxeondo Termika fabric, which offers light and breathable insulation, along with exceptional moisture management to keep you dry. Together these fabrics have dialed in trapping warm air against the skin, while allowing the right amount of breathing. On the inside you'll find a fleecy, warm backing that brushes against your skin with comfortable softness. The jacket is cut form-fitting, with room for a slim jersey underneath, but is better suited to be paired with base layers, when the temperatures really dip. Etxeondo recommends the Aldapa for temperatures ranging from 32-to-54-degrees Fahrenheit.
With warmth covered, Etxeondo's designers tack on a few extra features for cyclists, such as three rear pockets to stash your essential nutrition, tools, and spare tube, and an elastic band on the drop-tail to keep things in place. Along the rear pockets you'll find reflective accents that illuminate under headlights to capture attention of motorists and elevate your safety.
- Cut through wind in this cycling softshell
- Gore Windstopper Softshell cuts through cold
- Termika side panels allow breathing and light insulation
- Fleece linking wicks away sweat and keeps you cozy
- Reduce cold pockets and flapping fabric with form-fitting cut
- Reflective accents increase your safety on the bike
- Elastic drop tail hem keeps your back covered
View more Men's Jackets
|Chest||36 - 38in
(91 - 96cm)
|38 - 40in
(96 - 101cm)
|40 - 42in
(101 - 106cm)
|42 - 44in
(106 - 111cm)
|44 - 46in
(111 - 116cm)
|46 - 48in
(116 - 121cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results take measurements over your underwear, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the widest part of your chest, under your arms.
- Measure around your natural waist.