Why We Like The Culvert Mid Cycling Shoe
We like Etnies Culvert Mid Cycling Shoe for its superior pedal and surface grip. A force shield reinforced upper with a hot-melted toe and heel cap offers durability, and 3M Thinsulate lining blocks moisture. Tongue gussets shield us from dirt and debris flying our way on the trail, and a nylon pull loop is featured on the heel for easy on and off. An ankle shield protects our inner ankle from the gears and bike frame.
- Flat pedal shoes for trail performance that doesn't quit
- Sticky Michelin rubber compound offers superior grip and traction
- Hot-melted toe and heel cap improves durability
- 3M Thinsulate lining and a die-cut EVA foam midsole improves comfort
- Ankle shield protects from the gears and bike frame
- Nylon pull loop on the heel makes for easy on and off
- Item #ETNT87J
- 3M Thinsulate
- Pro Foam 1 molded PU
- EVA foam
- Cleat Compatibility
- Recommended Use
- downhill, enduro
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.