Why We Like The Culvert Mid Cycling Shoe
We like Etnies Culvert Mid Cycling Shoe for its superior pedal and surface grip. A force shield reinforced upper with a hot-melted toe and heel cap offers durability, and 3M Thinsulate lining blocks moisture. Tongue gussets shield us from dirt and debris flying our way on the trail, and a nylon pull loop is featured on the heel for easy on and off. An ankle shield protects our inner ankle from the gears and bike frame.
- Flat pedal shoes for trail performance that doesn't quit
- Sticky Michelin rubber compound offers superior grip and traction
- Hot-melted toe and heel cap improves durability
- 3M Thinsulate lining and a die-cut EVA foam midsole improves comfort
- Ankle shield protects from the gears and bike frame
- Nylon pull loop on the heel makes for easy on and off