TRS Race All-Terrain Tire, Gen 3
You ride, a lot. You don't like to be limited to one kind of terrain. Some days you'll hit your local hard-packed ribbons of singletrack, the next you'll take a trip deep into the woods for loamy and slick rides filled with root lattices and mossy rock gardens. Regardless of where you're riding, you want a tire that can handle it all. When you want the versatility that can handle barreling through lines blind on a tire you can trust to hold on tight, you'll be grateful to have the e*thirteen TRS Race All-Terrain Tire Gen 3 wrapped around your hoops. The component manufacturer has consistently been getting praise for its tires, and its TRS Race line is for the discerning cyclist looking for zero compromises.
On trails that resemble rain forest conditions where humidity consistently coats the roots with greasy-slick moss, you can count on the sticky TRS Race to stay glued to any line you steer it into. Siping on the tops of the knobs add further knobby articulation and traction while the ramped center knobs won't bog you down when you're pedaling hard through a flatter, drier, hardpack stretches. And best of all, the TRS Race tires setup tubeless without a hassle and we've had excellent results with not flatting.
- Ultra-versatile tires for tackling hardpack and loamy trails
- Dual-compound rubber construction combines grip and speed
- Ramped inner knobs reduce rolling resistance
- Beefy, siped side treat grips into loose corners
- Knobs engineered to grip on wet, slick trails
- Optimized to fits rims with an internal width of 24 to 31mm