TRS Plus Boost Wheel
A refreshing and effective solution to the rotational weight dilemma, E* Thirteen Components designed the TRS Plus Boost 27.5in Wheel to accelerate fast without becoming overly flexible in the rough stuff, via large flanges and shorter spokes. This design increases the acute angles formed within the rim/flange triangle and results in a claimed 70% reduction of stress placed on the spokes. The combination of short spokes and a structurally stiffer wheel design will be felt on the first voyage and bring a smile immediately to your face.
Within the hub's 6061 alloy flanges are angular contact bearings that roll fast and are well sealed against the elements. At the freehub, three pawls, with two sets of teeth, engage with 60 points on the drive ring for quick and positive ratcheting. Connecting the hub to the TLS tubeless compatible rim are quad-butted spokes. Alloy nipples ensure a low weight, and a LEX process brazes the eyelets for added strength where it's needed. The TLS rim profile delivers a solid connection between UST tires, and the rim's hook to eases inflation and prevent burping during heavy side loading.
- Boost wheels that go from all-day epics to enduro racing
- Wide spoke angle enhances stiffness and cornering stability
- Machined aluminum shell and flanges add dent-reisstance
- Inner width of 30mm offers ideal platform for large tires
- Includes tubeless tape, valve, spokes, nipples, and 15mm endcaps