Why We Like the LG1 EN 27.5in Boost Wheel
What goes up must come down. The good news is, that's the goal with the
LG1 EN 27.5in Boost Wheel. We're running downhill lap after lap, and the
LG1 Enduro wheel can handle it all. It's born from a strong racing
heritage, and it's tough enough to last thanks to all-aluminum hubs.
Plus, it's an affordable option that won't break the bank, which means
we can continue treating our gear like tools, not jewels. With a
30-millimeter internal rim width, these wheels are best utilized with
tires that are 2.3 to 2.6-inches wide. With these wheels, we'll feel
confident picking up the pace on our race to the finish line.
- Downhill and enduro racing wheels for having some fun with it
- All-aluminum hubs improve durability
- 30-millimeter internal width is ideal with tires 2.3 to 2.6in wide
- Tough wheels that will last and that are affordable
- Bearing structure provides a strong and nearly dishless wheel design