Retain your chain.
Designed for greater chain retention of your 1x drivetrain with its optimized tooth profiles and chamfers, the e*thirteen Direct Mount Profile Guide Ring keeps you from dismounting and placing the thing back on after rallying over rugged trails. The result of painstaking research and design, the Direct Mount M Profile Guide Ring features rugged, yet lightweight aluminum construction paired with optimized tooth profiles and chamfers that keep the chain nice and secure, even when you're riding hard and fast across bumpy trail surfaces.
It's designed for both 10 and 11-speed drivetrains and pairs nicely with e*thirteen's chain guides and clutch-style rear derailleurs for the best chain retention possible. This particular version features a five millimeter offset for the larger rear spacing of modern machines with Boost spacing and it mounts directly to e*thirteen's Quick Connect TRS and LG1 Cranks.
- Maximizes chain retention of your 1x drivetrain
- 10 and 11-speed compatibility with 5mm Boost offset
- Optimized tooth profiles and chamfers for chain retention
- Direct Mount with e*thirteen Quick Connect TRS, LG1 Cranks
- Aluminum construction for optimal strength and lightweight