For the love of the trail.
Its no secret that we're fans of chunky rock gardens, and berm-blasting days, but we admit that sometimes we get a little too rowdy and end up with some punishment from our sit bones the next day. Fortunately with saddles like the Ergon SM Women's Saddle we can take some of the sting out of the ride, and spend tomorrow conquering more miles of singletrack, instead of sitting with an ice pack on our hind-end binge watching 90's sitcoms. This saddle is crafted for the art of enduro, all-mountain, and long-distance tours, using a stiff nylon composite shell to give you rigid support, and orthopedic comfort foam on top that soaks up chatter from blown-out landings and chattery, white-knuckle descents.
A women's specific profile gives you comfort all around the saddle, with a shorter nose, wider back, and generous cutout that alleviates pressure from your most sensitive anatomy. The back feature a flat design that's built for moving fore and aft, and allows you to get way behind the saddle on steep descents with minimal risk of hangups. The saddle is topped off with a smooth microfiber cover that lets you move around freely, and minimal seaming reduces potential snag points and rubbing against your favorite shorts.
- A women's specific saddle for slaying singletrack
- Orthopedic foam takes the sting out of brake bumps
- Stay in control with stiff nylon composite shell
- Soft microfiber uppers make for easy movement
- Relieve pressure from sensitive zones with cutout
- Flat back design is ideal for getting behind saddle
- CroMo rails offer reliable support and large adjustment range