Why We Like The Endura MT500 Spray Baggy Trouser II
When responsibly riding in the wet-weather seasons, we trust the MT500 Spray Baggy Trouser II to keep us comfortable on rainy rides. Endura's ride-it-all MT500 silhouette rolls through jumps and berms with ease, and the weather-resistant fabric keeps us dry through light rain and trail spray. The rear, especially, is protected with a 3-layer membrane to prevent the worst of the water, kicked up by the rear tire, from cutting our ride day short.
- Stretch nylon fabric delivers trail-focused mobility and durability
- Waterproof, seam-sealed seat panel blocks mud and water from tire spray
- PFC-free DWR finish throughout for quick-drying, water-repelling tech
- Hook-and-loop adjustable waistband dials in a snug, ride-ready fit
- Zippered side vents keep air flowing on high-output rides
- Knee pad-friendly silhouette allows full motion and protected pedaling
- Zippered ankle with gusset for coverage and quick layering management
- Compatible with Endura ClickFast liner shorts
- Item #EDAZ030
- [membrane/laminate] (seat) 3-layer, [face fabric] 75% nylon, 15% polyester, 10% elastane, PFC-free DWR treatment
- wicking waistband, hook-and-loop adjustable
- 2 zipped hand
- trail, enduro, cross-country, downhill
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help