Why We Like The GV500 Waterproof Cycling Trouser
When questionable weather is on tap for our next gravel or bikepacking adventure, we keep the GV500's at-the-ready so we can have advanced weather protection in a pinch. These cycling pants are made from a durable 3-layer fabric that's both waterproof and highly breathable, and they also pack down quite small so we can stash them in a pack or jersey pocket when not in use.
- Waterproof cycling pants that are ideal for multi-day adventures
- Seam-sealed construction keeps us dry through the deluge
- Water-repellent ankle zips make for easy on and off
- Elastic waistband with adjustable shock cord secures the fit
- Reinforced seat panel resists wear and tear
- Elastic loop for easy packing or hanging to dry
- PFC-free, non-toxic DWR coating sheds water efficiently
- Clickfast-compatible for easy pairing with Endura liner shorts
- Item #EDAZ056
- 3L ExoShell40 (98% nylon, 2% elastane)
- fully sealed
- Leg Opening
- Side Zips
- gravel, cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help