Giustaforza II 10-60 Pro Torque Wrench
Originally built in Italy, the Effetto Mariposa Giustaforza II 10-60 Pro Torque Wrench lives up to high expectations. The Giustaforza II uses no batteries or electronics—the first to break in any tool. It's unlocked by a knob located on the wrench end; once unlocked, set the desired torque value, push the knob back in to lock in place and away you go. When you reach the desired torque, the Guistaforza II delivers a confident 'CLICK' and provides three degrees of free movement in the handle. Set with a +/-4% tolerance, the Guistaforza II's precision is top-notch, because when you're installing that ceramic bottom bracket on your expensive carbon machine the last thing you want is an inaccurate reading.
- Pro torque wrench with capacity from 10 to 60Nm
- Square 3/8-inch reversible ratcheting head for convenience in use
- +/-4% tolerance is guaranteed for 5000 cycles (5000 'CLICKS')
- Stainless steel body for years of reliable use
- Torque range is ideal for the highest torque specs found on a bicycle
- Laser-etched inscriptions add aesthetic appeal
- Item #EFF0008
- [body] stainless steel
- Recommended Use
- preserving carbon
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.