Easton's EC70 SL Handlebar is the middle-ground race bar that does it all. Its 220g claimed weight situates it squarely between the EC70 Aero (255g) and the EC90 SLX (195g) without compromising on stiffness or palm real estate. It's ergo (but not too ergo) and compact (but not too compact). The graphics also stay neutral, maintaining a subdued look that matches every imaginable combination of frame, tape, and tires.
- Incredibly comfortable, performance handlebar at an affordable price
- Carbon fiber balance provides optimal strength-to-weight ratio
- MCD shape technology makes for easy position transferring
- Taperwall maintains stiffness while reducing weight
- Intelligent Flexibility enhances vibration-dampening comfort