Dirt road demon.
Take yourself far beyond the beaten path, and float down barren dirt roads with the Donnelly X'Plor USH 60 TPI Tire. This adventure-ready tire is built to take on variable conditions when you're bikepacking across South America, and offers 35-millimeters of float to cushion you when the mountain passes are packed with gravel and grit.
The tire lines up with Donnelly's airport naming convention by taking its name from the airport code for Ushuaia (USH) in Argentina, the southernmost city in the world and the gateway to Tierra del Fuego. Donnelly cites Tierra's adventure bike touring scene as the inspiration for the tire's construction, which features low, broad knobs and a hard, smooth rolling compound on the centerline that's as at home on dirt as it is on slipshod chip seal. The softer shoulders are bedazzled with rows of diamond-shaped tread for traction on less hospitable surfaces.
Please note, Donnelly Tires were formerly known as Clement, but have changed their name due to a licensing agreement. If you've been running Clement Tires on your bike for years, rest assured that Donnelly has retained the exact design, rubber compounds, and tread patterns for those tires of the same name.
- Adventure-hungry tires for exploring dirt roads
- Raised chevron side tread for cornering confidence
- Fast, smooth center tread keeps you rolling quickly
- Integrated puncture protection belt shields from flats
- Toss in your favorite tubes and roll in comfort
- Wide profiles allow lower tire pressures and increased traction