Why We Like The El Oso Nino 20in Bike
Bring that big kid energy out with a fat bike in their size. The El Oso Nino 20in Bike lets our little shredders keep up without trouble thanks to 20-inch wheels and four-inch-wide tires. Low tire pressure makes for every bit of traction imaginable, and high-tensile steel ensures this bike is tough enough to handle everything from neighborhood prowling to wandering in the woods. Powerful disc brakes offer impressive control for stopping capabilities in all conditions, and a seven-speed Shimano grip shifter makes conquering hills a breeze.
- A fat bike for young riders who want to get out there and get after it
- Seven-speed Shimano grip shifter for conquering ups and downs
- Capable disc brakes provide confidence for stopping power anytime
- High-tensile steel improves durability for tough and rugged rides
- A comfortable geometry keeps our kids upright and stable
- Fits riders 44-54in tall and approximately four to nine years old