We're the type of competitive cyclist that will hunt for the best energy gels that give the most calories per gram, so when we heard that the Taormina might be De Marchi's lightest jersey, we had to get our hands on it for the warmest training days of the year. Like all of De Marchi's jerseys, the Taormina's made of lightweight Italian fabric that offers extreme breathability and quick-drying comfort. Unlike most minimal-minded jerseys, this one includes an additional zippered pocket to extra security. Its front zip glides like a recently lubed chain.
- De Marchi's lightest jersey perfected for hot, humid weather
- Italian fabric wicks moisture, dries quickly, and breathes
- Fully divisible front zip customizes ventilation
- Contoured side panels and sleeves ensure a snug fit
- Three rear pockets with additional zippered pocket for security