Deus Ex Machina The Harvard Jersey
Sure, the cycling industry has seen massive amounts of progression through the past years, but it's got you wondering what was wrong with the classics to begin with? Timeless styles, natural fibers, and reliable performance never hurt anybody before, and you're certainly not ready to give up on them, so hop into a time capsule and slide on De Marchi and Deus Ex Machina's collaboration The Harvard Jersey. Its bold crimson color, with off-white lettering traditionally embroidered to the top keeps things classic and clean, evoking nostalgia for an era of cycling long passed. The jersey is crafted from a Merino wool blend that keeps true to the classics, and keeps care simple and easy, while fighting odors and quickly wicking away perspiration.
- A classic jersey with vintage cycling style
- Merino wool and acrylic make for simple care
- Merino wicks away perspiration and fights odor
- Traditionally embroidered logos are timeless
- Three deep back pockets button shut to keep essentials secure