Why We Like The Thrillium Pant
We like a durable trail pant that allows us to move around with ease both on and off the bike, in the bike park, and when we are sending it down the descent. Fortunately for us, Dakine brings us the Thrillium Pant that is designed specifically for a quick, efficient descent. Dakine's "bomber build" uses stretch fabric to allow for freedom of movement and provides enough room to fit your pads underneath without pain. To allow for that extra room, the Thrillium Pant has both a baggy and tapered fit and is held up with a built-in belt to ensure your pants stay in place no matter how rough the ride gets.
- Trail pant designed for a smooth, fast descent
- Stretch fabric allows for freedom of movement
- Easily fit pads under the pant with a baggy, tapered fit
- Built-in belt keeps the pant in place during rough rides
- Item #DAKZ7M0
- 96% nylon, 4% spandex
- built-in webbing belt
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered thigh
- mountain biking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.