Why We Like The Syncline 13in Short
The Syncline 13in Short dials in performance features to make for an excellent ride. Four-way stretch fabric enhances freedom of movement, and exterior waist adjusters make it easy to find our ideal fit. A zippered thigh pocket is perfect for our phone or small snacks, and a longer fit provides added coverage.
- Mountain bike shorts for weekend epics or post-work laps
- Four-way stretch fabric with double stitch construction for durability
- Zippered thigh pocket saves room for small essentials
- Exterior waist adjusters make it easy to find our perfect fit
- Rail logo on lower left thigh reps Dakine
- Item #DAKZ7LG
- 92% nylon, 8% spandex
- 1 zippered thigh
- exterior adjusters
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 years
- mountain biking
3 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
December 5, 2022
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Woman’s bike shorts are the most difficult thing to find. I have a 40" hip, so according to the size chart the Large should fit: 38.5 - 41.5in. It is very tight. DH pads will not fit underneath, and even an XC shammie makes them almost too tight. It's a bummer because the 4 way stretch fabric is great. There's plenty of room in the thighs - something I've never said, so a bit odd of a cut to be tight in the hips and crotch and wide in the thighs.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help