Why We Like The Pro Liner Short
For post-work singletrack spins and all-day trail adventures, we slip into the Pro Liner for lasting comfort on the saddle. The shock-absorbing gel provides lots of padding for MTB use across all disciplines, thanks to a form-fitting profile and silicone-lined leg grippers that keep the shorts in place.
- Liner shorts add comfort from road rides to gravel adventures
- Anti-shock chamois with perforated foam and vibration-absorbing gel
- Well-placed mesh panels improve airflow and moisture management
- Anti-odor technology keeps cyclists fresh for post-ride rendevous
- Silicone grip and soft waistband keep shorts in place
- Compressive fit for easy layering and muscle relief
- Item #DAKZ7LC
- Responsible Collection
- Eco Surf (87% Repreve recycled polyester, 13% elastane)
- PU foam, gel
- UPF Rating
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 years
- trail, enduro, cross-country
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.