Why We Like The Drift Cycling Shoe
Whether we're sending sweet singletrack or hopping off to hike-a-bike, the Drift Cycling Shoe provides the support, flex, and grip we need for maximum performance. The brand's proprietary DK FlexRide shank tech supports and secures on the pedal while still offering flex in the toe for comfort. Combined with a grippy outsole, these features mean we're seeing efficient energy transfer and mobility when we need it.
- A modern mountain biking shoe for performance with flat pedals
- Synthetic, durable PU upper features a perforated tongue for airiness
- An EVA midsole improves comfort with a bit of cushioning
- DK UltraGrip rubber is tacky and grippy for on-bike energy transfer
- DK FlexRide shank technology flexes in the toe while offering support
- Item #DAKZ7EM
- Upper Material
- DK UltraGrip rubber
- Cleat Compatibility
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year limited
- mountain biking
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.