The Dakine Covert Gloves' simple design and unpadded construction ensure secure hand-to-bar feel, without skimping on the details. The body of the gloves are sewn from a 4-way stretch airmesh fabric that wicks moisture away from your skin, and allows you to move your fingers freely. Aiding this mobility are neoprene knuckle flex panels, while silicone grippers added to the touchscreen-compatible fingertips let you engage easily with brake levers and shifters for clean, fast shifting. Microfleece thumbs are perfect for wiping sweat from your brow in between your favorite singletrack rides.
- Grip the bars with secure, breathable, and dexterous comfort
- Moisture-wicking airmesh fabric pulls sweat to keep your hands cool
- Synthetic suede palm adds a tough, reliable grip on bumpy rides
- Touchscreen-compatible fingertips let you post and swipe mid-ride
- Polygiene odor control helps keep your gloves fresh after riding
- Microfleece wipe helps clear sweaty brows and dirty lenses