Why We Like The HG Ipanema Short
Dainese's HG Ipanema Short are artfully designed and technically constructed. They excel in ergonomics, breathability, and comfort, but they're also extremely practical. These shorts offer total freedom of movement with four-way stretch nylon that moves with you while you ride. Hookfit tech allows the shorts to be fastened and the waist adjusted in one simple movement so you can customize your fit. Large side pockets with zippers offer space for smartphones, wallets, and other necessities.
- Ergonomic and comfortable short for riding
- Four-way stretch nylon moves with you while you ride
- Total freedom of movement and fit customization
- Hookfit tech allows fastening and adjustment all at once
- Item #DAIH0JJ
- four-way stretch synthetic (89% nylon, 11% polyurethane)
- 2 zippered front
- HookFit adjustable waist closure
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, downhill, enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
1 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.