Why We Like The Mallet DH LTD Seagrave Edition Pedal
Seeing as the Mallet DH Pedals from Crank Brothers have dominated the downhill and enduro racing scene at the highest level over the past several years, we’re confident that they are among the top options for our gravity-fueled riding. These pedals are perfect for navigating treacherous bike park terrain, thanks to their oversized platform that makes it easier to regain control of the bike if you need to unclip for an impromptu dab to negotiate gnarly features. We also categorize Crank Brother’s spring-tensioned retention system within our top clipless pedal systems because they offer a super quick and intuitive entry and release.
- Downhill and enduro clipless pedals offer race-ready performance
- Crank Bro’s retention system delivers lightning-quick release
- 8 adjustable pedal pins per side fine-tune pedal-to-shoe friction
- Included brass cleats offer 15° and 20° release angles, 6° float
- Included traction pads come in handy in wet conditions
- Aluminum pedal body delivers bomber durability
- Low-profile pedal body can function well for aggressive trail riding
- Cleats with varying release angles and floats sold separately
- Item #CRNH01S
- 6061-T6 aluminum
- 2-bolt, brass
- Entry / Release
- 15° / 20°
- 300 series stainless steel spring
- Pedal Wrench Type
- 8mm hex
- 2 pedals, cleat kit
- Claimed Weight
- [pair] 1lb 0.9oz (479g)
- downhill, enduro
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help