Klic Hand Pump
Seeing it's better to be safe than sorry, pack along the Klic Hand Pump on your next road or trail ride, in case an unexpected flat forces you to install and inflate a spare tube, just so you can make it back home without walking long distances.
This compact hand pump is available in either high-pressure or high-volume versions, with the high-pressure version providing up to 120 psi for road bike tires and the high-volume version offering greater flow to inflate mountain bike tires (max inflation is 110 psi, which is something you'll never approach in a higher volume tire).
It comes with a flexible rubber hose for easier inflation and attaches to both Presta and Schrader valves with its magnetic head. This flexible hose neatly stores inside the handle when it's not in use, so you don't have to worry about it bouncing around on the road or trail. As a bonus, the pump attaches to your frame with the provided bottle cage mount.
- Hand pump for either road or mountain bikes
- High-pressure version good up to 120 psi
- High-volume version for tires over 1.8 in
- Flexible rubber hose nests inside handle
- Magnetic head for both Presta and Schrader valves
- Includes a bottle cage mount for mounting convenience
- Separate adapter for using CO2 cartridges (not included)
- Item #CRN004C
- [body] machined aluminum, [hose] flexible rubber
- Valve Type
- Presta, Schrader
- Max Pressure
- [high pressure] 120 psi, [high volume] 110 psi
- Claimed Weight
- 4.1oz (115g)
5 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
May 22, 2020
Perfect for those emergency situations!
- I've used it several times
Great design on this pump, if fits perfectly in my Dakine Fanny pack and it also comes with an attachment so you can put it on the frame of your bike as well. Works great for when you get a flat on the trail!
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
May 22, 2020