A do-anything layer.
For 2016, Craft blazes new trails with its Active Comfort base layer line, which features a semi-fitted cut and a bold departure from the brand's classic, form-fitted reputation. Built with Craft's impeccable attention to quality base layer details, the Women's Long Sleeve Roundneck Base Layer provides a slightly more relaxed feel than other Craft base layers. It sits sleekly under a jersey or stands alone for dodging leaf piles on a jog through the neighborhood.
Made from lightweight, warming yarns featuring Lycra-free stretch and laid out with Craft's body mapping design, this base layer boasts a fit that moves comfortably without bunching or restriction. Its seamless design enhances the fit and eliminates the uncomfortable chafing experienced with many seamed tops.
View more Women's Long-Sleeve Base Layers
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from your neck to your wrist with arms held out.
Reviews & Community
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: small
I only do 5 stars if I've put something through the wringer.
I gave this to my sister, but did try it myself, one day. The fabric feels is really nice. The comfort of the shirt itself is also very good. It stays put, and doesn't slide or rise or bunch.
It's still cold and snowing, so she has used this for ski touring and running, more than cycling. It's a warm shirt, but wicks sweat very well. Also, it doesn't stink up very quickly for a synthetic shirt.
My sister is 5'9, but she is very slender so I got her the small. It fits well.